Friday, July 05, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE | YOU MUST DO THE THING YOU THINK YOU CANNOT DO - ELEANOR ROOSEVELT

Pin It!
eleanor roosevelt printable, strength printable, strength quote, you must do the thing you cannot do

10 Things I Thought I Could Not Do But Totally Did

1. Cook
2. Play an instrument
3. Live without sugar for 30 days
4. Live without popcorn for 30 days
5. Stand in front of a classroom and teach
6. Run a 10 minute mile
7. Drive a car
8. Grow stuff
9. Survive any winter ever
10. Find Warren and marry him

10 Things I Think I Cannot Do But Should Totally Try

1. Write a book
2. Publish a book
3. Run a 10k
4. Complain less
5. Be content with the now
6. Make croissants
7. Learn the multiplication table once and for all
8. Live abroad for a year
9. Set down roots
10. Write another book

So here's to doing hard things. Because they are, more often than not, totally worth it. As Thomas Fuller once said, "All things are difficult before they are easy." What about you? Is there anything you have tackled (or plan to tackle) that kind of terrified/terrifies you? 

 photo DownloadButton2_zps4e132d26.jpg

*In an attempt to shake my mental creative black hole, my goal is to create a new printable most Fridays. Check out the free printables page to see if any strike your fancy. Share to your heart's content! 

Click to Share on Pinterest Click to Share on Facebook Click to Share on Twitter Click to Share on Instagram Click to Share on Google Plus

4 comments:

  1. Birth a baby without an epidural.

    I LOVE Number 10 on your first list. Well, actually number 10 on both lists are awesome.

    Have you heard all the craze about cronuts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a cronut so badly! Maybe that should be the reason why I make croissants :) I cannot imagine giving birth at all, especially without an epidural. You are a hero!

      Delete
  2. You should totally write an e-book! Might I suggest a cookbook for your first book because I would love to have all of your amazing recipes in one place :)

    Also, this ( http://www.magicalmaths.org/how-japanese-kids-learn-to-multiply/ ). Multiplication has never been so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multiplication, my arch nemesis, may just be defeated with magic math. That is so amazing--and it would really help a visual learner like myself :) Ebooks! Frightening idea! But also a great one...I'll think about it...

      Delete

Let's chat--what's on your mind?